Friday, April 9, 2010

Shopping totals week of 4/3-4/9

I've set a running total of $120 to last through April 30th.  I usually set a weekly budget but felt that it might work better to keep a monthly running tally, so that if I am over one week and under the next it equals out better. However, I am wondering if having those weekly limits keeps me on better task....I'll have to see how the rest of the month plays out.

Here's the week in pictures:


Shoprite: $18.72


Toys R Us :$4.23
Will submit for $5 Seventh Generation Rebate, but won't count it against my total until I receive the actual rebate!  We were out of toilet cleaner and bleach, so I was super happy to find this great deal!


Adams: $6.17
CVS: $2.45
Walgreens: $1



Shoprite: $2.21
I had a $1 Cat and some bottle deposits that brought down my OOP!


Sorry this picture is so dark :(
Stop & Shop: $0.20
I had a $10 Cat from 2 weeks ago that was expiring and since there weren't any hot deals other than the juice boxes, I figured I would pick up some chicken!

Grand Total = $34.98
Savings = $213.70
That's 86% Savings!

April Budget $120
April Spending $34.98
Updated April Budget $85.02

How was your shopping week?

No comments: