Friday, December 10, 2010

A slow week was good for me :)

 I did shop a little more than this, but I didn't have the energy for pictures.
I needed to grab some fixings for salad and couldn't resist stocking up on a little more $1.29/lb chicken breast at Adams.  I also made one last run to Shoprite Saturday night to get in on some more of the hot deals from last week.  Aside from that, my husband ran to Shoprite on Sunday when I was hit with a mighty cold.  He took advantage of the Theraflu catalina there. I made a quick stop at Shoprite today for a few freebies and some things we needed, namely eggs!  All in all my total spending for the week was $34.52!

Total Spending = $34.52
Total Savings = $99.55 or 74%

Wish me luck for next week.  I'll be finishing up my Holiday shopping and though I may or may not post it here and don't include it in my household $40/week budget, I will need some energy to get this done!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you lots of luck!

Thanks for visiting Wednesday Weekly Shopping at Frugal Follies! I truly appreciate it!