To say I was excited when I was contacted to review Crayola Color Wonder products would be an understatement. As a mom to little ones, I was thrilled to receive these super Crayola products to help entertain and inspire my kiddos.
They arrived just in time for a short (3 hour) road trip. I grabbed some of the paper, markers and lap desk and loaded them into the car with my 4 year old. By the time we reached our destination she had created several works of art with none of the usual bonus (ie: messy) art that can accompany traditional markers.
Crayola allows me to breathe a little easier while my kids enjoy their craft time!
Crayola and MyBlogSpark are also offering one lucky reader the chance to win a Color Wonder gift package.
Summer travel and Color Wonder are a perfect combination. With a variety of Color Wonder activities, children are free to express themselves and have mess-free fun whether they’re in the backseat of the mini-van or up in the wild blue yonder.
Kids love the way the colors magically reveal and moms love that there’s no clean up involved. Color only appears when the markers or paints meet Color Wonder paper, so there are no clothes to wash or hands to clean when you reach your final destination!
From purple mountain majesty to the pacific blue ocean, we want you to show us the wonders of America using Color Wonder as you travel this summer. The great Crayola Color Wonder products that you can take along on your summer trip include:
- Crayola Color Wonder Lap Desk provides a large, hard-top surface for kids to create on the go. The sturdy desk has a built-in handle and a soft detachable pillow that can be used as a storage unit for Color Wonder markers and paper. The Lap Desk is equipped with 12 re-stickable pieces of Color Wonder paper to keep kids’ drawings in place and 5 Color Wonder mess-free mini markers in red, orange, yellow, green and blue.
- Crayola Color Wonder Fingerpaints & Paper make the once impossible possible – fingerpainting in the car! The set includes clear, fast-drying gels that feel just like traditional fingerpaint. The set comes with 5 mess-free colors (red, yellow, green, blue and orange) in a hand-shaped storage container, a built-in finger cleaning sponge and 12 extra-wide sheets of Color Wonder paper. When kids are finished painting, they simply snap the fingerprint lids closed and paint stays fresh and ready to use again!
- Crayola Color Wonder Markers and Paper includes 5 Color Wonder markers and a 24-page Color Wonder drawing pad where your kids can create anything they want while you’re on the road!
- Crayola Color Wonder Stow & Go Studio provides a solid, compact drawing surface with stay-put clips that can secure a single piece of paper or an entire Color Wonder activity book. Kids will enjoy creating with mess-free Color Wonder markers that make colors magically appear on special paper and reveal special hidden surprises.
- Crayola Color Wonder Story Stampers includes 5 Color Wonder markers in red, blue, green, purple and orange, a Color Wonder stamp pad, 6 sea creature stamps, and an 18-page coloring pad with undersea background settings. Each setting is unique, so every page will inspire a different fish tale just waiting to be told! Kids’ imaginations will take them beneath the sea as they stamp color sea creatures using the colorless Color Wonder stamp pad to create innovative stories and scenarios then can then color in. It's like high tide for your imagination!
To enter leave a comment sharing your favorite
Crayola Color Wonder product.
You can receive an additional entry by Following Frugality in the Hudson Valley and leaving a comment letting me know you do so!
Don't forget to include your email, so I may contact you!
This contest will end on September 1st at 11am EDT.
The winner will be selected by random.org and contacted via email and must respond by September 2nd at 11am EDT or a new winner will be selected.
The gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided from Crayola through MyBlogSpark.
All opinons are my own.