Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wednesday Tip Day--- Use your resources wisely!



                                                                  photo by www.dailyhaha.com

One of the most valuable things in life is time.
This means that we have to add that factor when deciding whether a deal is good.
One of the best resources is the internet.
A quick search of the internet can render all sorts of information instantly.

I used to stop by a local chain, (Adams) where I love to buy produce, a couple times a week to check out the sales.  This extra stop could take anywhere from 15 minutes to 45 minutes.  That's a lot of time for browsing a farm market.  I then discovered that Adams ads were available online. Adams is a small store, so it's a simple 1 page PDF that takes me about a minute to peruse.  I can then decide whether the sales are worth my time and compare the prices with Shoprite.  I don't know why I never checked for a website with sales, but I'm certainly glad I eventually came to my senses!
Use your resources wisely!

4 comments:

Kaye said...

Great tip! Sometimes the little things make such a big difference!

Betsy Escandon said...

The Internet can be a big time saver, or a big time sucker. For me, it's usually more like a black hole.

Noelle said...

Indeed, there is a fine line with the internet!

Theresa said...

The internet can be a wonderful money saver. I have to be careful I don't waste endless hours reading blogs though. It is a slippery slope :)

That picture is halarious!