Friday, February 25, 2011

Super Deals = Way Over Budget for February!

What a week!  The bad...I ended February about $60 overbudget.  The good...I planned to go over and will make it up in March and April!
High OOP for Dollar Days at Shoprite!
Duplicate Photo with DD2 holdin' the 'nanas!!!

I was happy with the deals at Target, but unhappy with the limited stock!
I used my husband's card to go for a second round of Kashi and GM at Shoprite.
I asked DH to stop and pick up the fruit and a few more of the free Purely Potatoes.

Total Spending Week 4 = $90.33 (OUCH!)
Total Savings Week 3 = $252.61or 73% Savings
Total Spending Feb = $221.71
Total Savings Feb = $1040.74 or 82% Savings

Next week is likely to be a bit high, too.  Then it's time to spend all of these CATS from the Dollar Days and the OOP should drop drastically!

How did you end February?








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went over budget 2 of the 4 weeks, and under the other two.... so everything worked out well!

So glad you stopped by Wednesday Weekly Shopping at Frugal Follies and linked up! Thanks!