Friday, October 30, 2009

10/24-10/29 Shopping Week- Carnation, Huggies, and Walgreens Oh My!

Since I am still new to posting my shopping trips, I am experimenting with format/layout and how I want to calculate my week (I am thinking Saturday to Friday.....)
I decided to skip the detailed post of each individual shopping trip and post some totals instead.






Stores: Shoprite, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Target and Big Lots
(DD1YO had a doc appt in a nearby town that has a Big Lots....I love to see what I can find....this week it was Organic tomatoes for $1-did you see the size of those cans!!!????)

Overall I was very pleased this week to be able to stock up on carnation evaporated milk!
I was also excited about the glass food storage bowls that I found on clearance at Walgreens for $2.50!!
Total Cash Spent: $54.82
RRs Used: $46.50
RRs Earned: $46.00

No comments: