Sunday, October 25, 2009

CLOTHESLINE CONFESSIONS



I woke to lovely sunshine instead of nasty rain and decided I should take advantage of the weather and hang out some clothes to dry. (Yes, that really is a pic of my clothes out to dry and I sit here and type this.) 
I must confess two things.
The first confession is that I LOVE TO HANG CLOTHES ON THE LINE!!!!!!
I know many people dread laundry, but it's one of the few chores that I really love.
The second confession is that with all of the horrible weather we had in the Hudson Valley this summer, I did not use my clothesline as much as I usually do.  It seemed every time I hung my clothes out, the sun would magically disappear and rain would pour down.

Are there money saving "chores" that you normally partake in, but have let slip lately?

No comments: