Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shopping Trips 11/6-11/12---Another great week!

Well, for the second week in a row I spent around $20 on our groceries.
I didn't buy a lot, but a few things that were needed here and there and it definitely helped that I had a Rite Aid gift card and (2) $10 ONYOs to use up at Shoprite!  Here are the pictures:
 Walmart: $0.44 (tax Only)
Shoprite: $1.88 (used $10 Cat, received $3 Cat)
Adams: $10.07
The oily paper bag contains the best apple cider donuts in the world! 
The deli ham was a special lunch treat!
Shoprite: $0.68 (I used another $10 Cat)
Rite Aid: $0 ( I used a GC from a previous deal.)
Amazon: $0 (The REAL VT Maple Syrup was a special deal on Amazon and I used swagbucks giftcards to pay, so this was a great way to score something that rarely is on sale!)
Mother Earth's: $7.43 (That's Spices and Couscous!)



Total Spending = $20.50
Total Savings = $183.13 or 90%
November Budget (4 wks..Oct 30-Nov 26) = $160
Total Spending Weeks 1&2 = 39.52
Remaining Budget for November $120.48
I'm super pleased that I'll have the extra money for some special ingredients for Thanksgiving Dinner!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea for using Swagbucks to buy special food items on Amazon! I'm going to have to try that one!

Thanks for stopping by Wednesday Weekly Shopping at Frugal Follies! Come back again next Wednesday and link up again!