Friday, January 7, 2011

Shopping Week of 1/1/11-1/7/11

Happy New Year!
My shopping for January and 2011 is off to a good start.
I made a few little shopping trips, but only got this one picture:
I used up a bunch of CATS at Shoprite and also picked up some of the Earth's Best diapers for $3.50/pack at Toys R Us!

Total Spending Week 1 = $22.28
Total Savings Week 1 = $149.65 or 87%

As usual, I'm sticking to a my $40/wk average budget, which makes my budget $160 for this month (Jan 1-28).  I have two major goals this month:
1-Eat healthier on the same budget.
2-Eat out less.

How are you doing so far in January?  
Do you have any goals that could potentially mess up your food budget?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job! Wish my local grocery stores had catalinas...

I have the same goal as you - eating healthier while maintaining my current food budget. Good luck to you!

Thanks for coming by and linking up!
-- Laura from Frugal Follies