Friday, April 29, 2011

April Ends on a good note!

It was a pretty slow week for deals, which was ok with me since I didn't have a lot of extra time to do big shopping trips.


Aldi: $11.94
Stop & Shop: $6.60
This was a great deal...I got back 2-$2 CATS, which means the yogurt was 6.5c per container.
Something strange happened with the doubling and the Qs that should have full doubled did not.  I was in a rush, so I didn't bother trying to get it fixed.  If the Qs had full doubled it would have been closer to 2c per container.  A good deal either way.


Shoprite: $14.95


Total Spending this week = $33.49
Total Savings this week = $91.97 or 73% Savings
 
Total Spending April = $140.90
Total Savings April = $548.44 or 81% Savings
 
Our pantry is still pretty stocked, although my freezer continues to dwindle.  There have been some good deals on fish, but nothing exciting for chicken in awhile.  We're down to one package in the freezer, so I'm really hoping for some sales.

No comments: