Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another week at $19.54...hmmm

Ok, so I just added up my receipts for the week and it's an exact spending repeat from last week.  I spent $19.54!  I just picked up the best deals and some sale produce.  We've been eating proteins from the freezer, but I hope there are some sales in the near future because we're depleting our stash pretty quickly.
Here are the pics for the week.



Shoprite: Free sour cream, cheap grapes, and money-make nescafe.  In my opinion the real stars at Shoprite were the Annie's, which was 99c and only 24c after a tearpad Q, and the Birdseye, which was 99c and only 29c-49c after IPs.
Some produce from Aldi and a few more things from Shoprite.



Free milk and more cheap grapes this time from Stop & Shop.


Adams for some produce and a few treats from their bakery plus a few more things from Shoprite.


Total Spending this week = $19.54
Total Savings this week = $137.34 or 88% Savings
 
Total Spending April = $39.08
Total Savings this week = $266.19 or 87% Savings
 Remaining April Budget= $120.91
I'm ready for a meat/poultry sale with the money in my budget to support it!
 

No comments: