Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sam's club is not for me

With the "open house" this weekend at Sam's Club my darling husband, girls and I headed over to re-evaluate the deals at Sam's.  We wandered through the store and picked up a handful of things.  Most of the items we purchased are about the same prices as I find at regular stores (Aldi, Target, Walmart).  We did purchase a large box of garbage bags, which was a pretty good price, but not worth the yearly membership for us.  
Sam's Club: $31.37


So, what did we find upon re-evaluating the club?  In case you haven't guessed from what I have written previously...I don't think it works for us right now.  It might be a good deal at some point in the future, but at this time I don't think it will help our family save money.

Did you check out the "open house?"

No comments: