Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WEDNESDAY tip day....set reasonable goals....A New Year with New Goals......


Not to be confused with New Year's Resolutions.
I don't particularly believe in New Year's Resolutions.  I think it is a lot of pressure and for me, a surefire way to set myself up for failure.  We are setting new goals for the future and the beginning of a new year is a great time to begin to set forth on the journey to achieving those goals. 

1. Continue on our path to eliminate debt.
2. Improve Organization in realtionship to all aspects of our life. 
3. Create and follow a better schedule to maximize "work" time, so we can better enjoy "play" time.
4.  Focus on exercise and healthier eating, but do so within our frugal lifestyle.

These are the main goals I have set thus far.  Check back the first Wednesday in January for the detailed posts on these goals.  These posts will replace Wednesday Tip Day for the month.

No comments: