Sunday, December 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday---Back at Home



Well, I'm finally done with working nights!  (At least until February!)
And, we actually got around to making the Meatball Stroganoff recipe suggested by Julie about a month ago!
I took about a million different recipe tips for stroganoff and came up with my own based on what I had around the house. 


It was delicious! Thanks, Julie for the tip!

MONDAY- LEFTOVER BUFFET
TUESDAY- SHEPERD'S PIE
WEDNESDAY- CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH WILD RICE AND GREEN BEANS 
THURSDAY-FROZEN PIZZA AND SALAD
FRIDAY-TILAPIA WITH COUSCOUS AND VEGGIES (WHATEVER IS LEFT OR ON SALE)
SATURDAY- BAKED ZITI
SUNDAY- HUBBY'S CHOICE

I'm very excited to incorporate some new crock pot recipes, in coming weeks, from the book my parent's gave me for my birthday.  My mom's (who's famous for coming up with twisted names for things) has invented a new crock-pot.  She asked if a recipe was going to be made in my crock pocket.  It's a crock pot that fits in your pocket so you can take dinner to-go!
I love you MOM!


VISIT MPM FOR MORE!

No comments: