Monday, March 1, 2010

A little change.....Shoprite match-ups ( a new printables only weekly post)


You may have noticed that my Shoprite Match-ups have been sporatic lately.
I've been thinking on this matter and have reached a decision.

There are so many places you can find match-ups that I don't feel that another site with the same match-ups is warranted.  I've found that I enjoy the match-up post less and less lately and I'd rather spend time sharing things I enjoy.  However, I have found that in my personal shopping I am using printable coupons more often than Sunday Supplement coupons.   With that in mind, I have decided that instead of a weekly Shoprite Match-Up post with all of the good deals, I will be doing a weekly Printable Only match-up.  I also plan to share any other AMAZING deals as they arise, but will keep the focus on shopping the sales at Shoprite without buying the Sunday paper!
I hope this "new" weekly match-up will offer something a little different, but I'd encourage you to check out the full list of Shoprite Match-Ups that Jenn posts over at FrugalMomJenn !

No comments: