Sunday, November 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday-11/23-11/29----Gobble.Gobble!



Well, this is going to be a short week and
we are going to keep it simple!
We are in charge of the turkey for thanksgiving and will be using Alton Brown's Good Eats Roast Turkey recipe!
I know I promised a feature on my favorite suggestion for my Perdue meatballs, but I forgot about the Holiday week, so that will have to wait until next week!  Stay tuned!

Monday-Beef Tacos with Black Beans, Zucchini and Rice
Tuesday- Leftovers from Monday
Wednesday- Tuna sandwiches with Gold Fish Crackers
Thursday- Turkey Dinner at Mom and Dad's house
Friday-Leftover Turkey Dinner at Mom and Dad's house
Saturday- Potato Ham Bake (w/ a slight variation...we'll keep the ham separate so my vegetarian sister can enjoy the potatoes and asparagus!)
Sunday- Fish Sticks, Frozen French Fries and Green Beans


Visit MPM for more plans!

No comments: