Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- 11/30-12/6----easy as pie!




Well, I am working nights this week and things have been quite busy around here, so my planning is even more important!  Unfortunately, I am a bit behind on things and so this is going to be a little thrown together week of "easy" meals.  I'm skipping the meatballs again this week :(

MONDAY- Turkey Pot Pie using this recipe for Chicken Pot Pie, but subbing some leftover Turkey!
TUESDAY- Leftovers from Monday
WEDNESDAY-Frozen Pizza and Salad
THURSDAY-Vegetarian Chili and Tacos with rice and veggies
FRIDAY-Leftovers from Thursday
SATURDAY-Veggies in hubby's African tomato sauce and chicken
SUNDAY-Leftovers again!

I'll be working nights again next week, so I better get my plans together so I'm not running around like a crazy person!

Share your favorite Make Ahead Meals in the comments!

Visit MPM for more ideas and to share!

No comments: