Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WEDNESDAY: TIP OF THE DAY! ------COOKING TIP!

Long Lost......household tips!
I just came across a journal where I kept some recipes for household items as well as cleaning tips/tricks and cooking tips.  I had completely forgotten about this wonderful resource I was compiling.

Perhaps I should make Wednesday: Household Tip Day!




TIP OF THE DAY: PREVENTING BACON FROM SHRINKING
Rinse Bacon under cold water before frying. This reduces the amount that bacon shrinks when cooked by up to 50%.

Visit MoneySavingMom for ideas on a Freezer Cooking Day!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
DO YOU HAVE A LITTLE KNOWN COOKING TIP TO SHARE???
Remember: If we are going to do this every week, don't share all your tips at once!

No comments: