Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Great Thrift Store Finds!

It's not often that I have a lot of extra time to hunt for thrift store goodies.  Taking the kiddos to a grocery store or big box with a shopping cart for containment is one thing, but hunting through the racks at a thrift store with the kiddos is quite another!
Well, I had a little extra time last week and stopped by a great little thrift store in a nearby town. My timing was excellent!  They were having a B1G1 sale on most clothes and when their kids' clothes run around 50c and adult items around 75c this is a steal.  I spent a total of $12 for 22 items of clothing (and my total was only that high because I spent $3 on one of the few dresses that wasn't part of the sale, but was brand new with tags)!

These are the clothes I found for myself.
1 jacket
3 tops
2 pants
4 dresses
1 sweater
These were all great brand name items, too!  Ann Taylor, Jones NY...you get the idea!

These are the clothes for DD5.  They are great additions to her collection of clothes for the next size up.
By keeping an eye out for deals on the next size, we save money on clothing our growing girl!
1 sweatshirt
2 bathing suits (Lands End)
4 shirts
1 skirt
2 pants
2 dresses

Do you have a favorite thrift store?

No comments: