Thursday, January 7, 2010

After Christmas Sale Shopping!

In years past I have done major After Christmas Sale Shopping, but we have so much stuff that I've taken a step back.  I've also noticed that there just isn't as much out there as in past years.  There's no question this has to do with the economy.  I did pick up a few things last week that were decent deals, but nothing to write home about.  I stopped in to Target today because I had 2 $2IP coupons for any Method product that were expiring.  While I was there I checked out the 1/2 aisle left of Christmas Clearance at 90%off. I got a few stickers and a ton of magnets as well as two angel ornaments that missed the picture cause they have already been packed up to be sent to family abroad.
But, seriously........how cute are the cat and dog magnets????  They get even cuter when you know I paid 20c each!

Did you find any great After Christmas Clearance items!?????

No comments: