Thursday, January 14, 2010

Throwing away Money!

In my recent post regarding my current goals, I spent a great deal of time discussing my desire to be more organized. With the Holidays and our home schedule a bit disrupted of late, I haven’t been cooking at home as much. I went to look for oranges for snack the other day and was very disappointed to find a few spoiled produce items.

There is nothing I detest more than waste, so I am blogging about it here to hold myself accountable.



I wrote primarily about my lack of organization leading to wasted time. Well, this serves as a good reminder that my lack of organization also leads to wasted products, which means I have wasted money.

I’m strongly considering using outlook reminders for scheduling tasks/reminders and will definitely include a reminder to check my fridge weekly for soon to expire food and my pantry monthly for the same.

What type of calendar/reminder system do you use for organizing your tasks?

No comments: